Loan against property

Loan against property

Loan aginst property is available for all type of propertys. This is a one-of-a-kind solution for clients who already property and require finance to over come financial requirements like. education, marriage, medical emergency, and business developments etc.,.

Apply for loan

Documents Required

KYC Details :

  1. Applicant & Co- applicant
  2. Pan Card
  3. Aadhar card of both 

Employment Details :

  1. Company job offer letter
  2. Latest 6 months salary pay slips
  3. Salary crediting account statement for latest 1 year
  4. In case of cash salary, require salary certificate from employer or company
  5. If existing loans are running – 
      sanction letters with loan statement for 1 yr require ..

  6. For any clarification call us on +91 9611077666

For Self-Employed | Businesses | Companies

  1. Latest 3 Or 2 Or 1yr ITR
  2. 1 yr company current (or) saving account statement in case of proprietorship firm.
  3. GST Certificate Or Partnership deed Or Incorporation certificate
    GST returns latest 2 yrs
  4. Copy of PAN card
  5. Copy of the telephone or electricity bill
  1. If existing loans are running – 
        sanction letters with loan statement for 1 yr require ..

  2. For any clarification call us on +91 9611077666

  1. Sale deed 
    Mother deed of previous owners 
    ( in case if property by way of gift need gift deed require. If through partition then partition deed require. depends on submitted documents).
  2. RTC – Revenue track records
    Latest property tax paid receipts
    Latest Encumbrance certificate ( EC ) on present ownership
    Property layout plan 
    Conversion copy of the land If available
  5. If any documents clarification pls do call us to clarify on +91 9611077666

Frequently Asked Questions

Loan against property is used for personal purpose and business expansion, education etc.,.


Minimum of 10yrs and max. 15 yrs depends on client age

Salaried persons, self employed and business individuals can apply.

Yes. we process Loan against sheet house or shead.

Yes. we offer loan by structuring along with parents. send us details or call us.

As 7 yrs minimum and 15 yrs as maximum.

Yes. we provide Loan for Pent house.

Yes. We process for NRI. with documentation from local embassy.

Yes. we process. send us enquiry

× How can I help you?