Home Loan For NRI (Non Resident Indians)

Home Loan For NRI

Many NRIs (Non Resident Indians) are able to obtain home loans while investing in real estate. Financially, it makes more sense to buy a home with a home loan rather than with personal funds, especially if you can put your personal savings to greater use elsewhere.

Apply for loan

Documents Required

  1. 1. Passport
    2. Pan Card
    3. Aadhar Card
    4. Visa and Address Proof
    5. Employment Contract
    6. Six month  salary slips
    7. Six month bank statement with salary credit and salary certificate from employer.
    8. Credit report of working country
    9. Loan track record of 1 year and sanction letters incase of existing loans

  2.      Above documents should be attested by Indian Embassy or Local Notary.

  3. 8. Employer email id ( The reporting person)
    9. GPA in Bank format
    10. ID of GPA
    11. Residence Proof of GPA (attested from the Notary/Indian Embassy).
    12. Local Bank statement for last six months (NRI or NRO)
    13. ECS signature and letter to update from the bank
    14. Bio-Data of Applicant
  1. 1. Sale deed 
    2. Mother deed of previous transactions
  2. 3. RTC – Revenue track records
    4. Latest property tax paid receipts
    5. Latest Encumbrance certificate ( EC ) on present ownership
    6. Layout plan incase of plot or site purchse
    7. Conversion copy of the land
  3. 8. Any development authority approval letter
    9. Sale agreement incase of purchase loan with OCR proof

  4. If any documents clarification pls do call us to clarify on +91 9611077666

Frequently Asked Questions

Working people working out side India are eligible to apply NRI loan

Yes. Possible. while person working in company with embassy certified documents, can apply to avail this loan.

Minimum as 1 yr, again depends on type of visa employee working.

With Money Mango we process to get it within 15 working days, Once all documents submitted..

Yes. NRI can get for purchase of site as up to 70% value of the site and rest for construction

Yes they are. Drop in your enquiry to check …

× How can I help you?